Polished Concrete Flooring
Jaylor Concrete Restoration is Ameripolish certified, and has concrete polishing services for government, military, commercial, industrial, and residential customers.
Growing in popularity due to its rich look, durable surface, and low maintenance cost. Polishing is a "green" method of densifying concrete to a high luster. Unlike most commercial flooring such as VCT, carpet, tile, its overall cost to maintain is much less per square foot. Polished concrete also has a longer life than traditional commercial flooring. We can also color or stain your concrete floor to match your existing color scheme. Because our polishing method uses no volatile organic compounds (VOC), it is classified as a purely "green" material.
Advantages of polished concrete vs. traditional commercial flooring:
- Polished concrete requires no waxing or other costly routine maintenance.
- Polished concrete has no unsanitary or unsightly grout lines.
- The surface of polished concrete is more stable and slip resistant.
- Polished concrete is stain and scratch resistant.
- Polished concrete strengthens the floor.
Polished concrete floors aren't limited to commercial business, offices, or restaurants. They are becoming more common in residential homes due to the array of rich colors available. We can stain concrete from a soft matte finish to a high gloss finish. The polished look accentuates Spanish, southwest, Tuscan, and old-world architecture.
Polished Concrete vs. Epoxy:
Think about the difference between a granite vs. a laminate countertops. The same applies to polished concrete. Polished concrete has the following characteristics:
- Polished concrete will not turn yellow with age.
- No "dry" time means that polished concrete is ready for immediate use.
- Polished concrete is stain resistant.
- Polished concrete will not peel up.
- Polished concrete is moisture resistant - it breathes and will not trap water or bubble.
- Polished concrete is a green product - no hazardous waste during preparation or application.